The Association of Care Managers (ACM) is the first and only professional association created to support and inform managers. Its strength is that it is guided by care managers for managers and headed by a well-known champion of managers, John Burton.
ACM aims to:
- champion, promote and maintain high standards through good management
- work on behalf of managersto get them the tools and resources they need to do a great job
- promote diversity, welcome creativity and praise determination
- provide a support network managers where they can source information, share innovative ideas and ask for and receive practical help from friends and colleagues
- represent the profession with government and other policy making bodies
- provide a range of practical member benefits:
- a Panel of Experts who offer expert free initial advice to members
- a range of organisations offering goods and services at favourably discounted prices for members
- a range of events suitable for managers offered at significantly discounted rates
- an interactive website which will offer members the opportunity to interact, network, ask and give advice
- a Panel of Advisors, made up of managers, who provide up-to-date guidance for the ACM on what support managers need, and who will guide the ACM on the resources, events and services managers most want.
An annual membership costs just £50 so join today to start enjoying the benefits of becoming part of ACM.